Friday, October 17, 2008

HE DID IT


Luke did not cry at the gym today, not a single tear! Therefore, we went straight to Big Lots afterwards, and he picked out these new lights. I am so proud of him and he is very proud of himself. The babysitter ladies told me that he kept asking why I was taking so long. They also said that they have never seen a kid more interested in how the Sit 'N Spin works than in actually using the Sit 'N Spin. Ahh, Luke- one of a kind!

3 comments:

Nanna and Papa said...

Yeah, Lindsay! Congratulations -- a milestone in both of your lives!
Pretty awesome lights you have there, Luke!
Love, Papa and Nanna

emily said...

Way to go Luke! And the lights look like they're right up your alley! By the way, I loved the pics of the kids at Fairy Tale Land. Matt -- I cannot give blood anymore! I am so proud of you too! It's not that I have bad blood or anything, but one time after my mission I went to give blood -- I hate needles too!, but it's what Christ would do, right? -- and the lady nicked one of nerves. I had to use a heating pad on my arm for about two weeks, and it took about 1.5 months before I had range of motion back in my arm! Love you guys, I'll try to call this week,
Mark.

Pomona Noltes said...

He's gonna grow up to be something amazing...no doubt. That makes me happy to see him with a new cord of sorts. :)