Hi Lindsay,Matt and boys! Just spent some time looking at your GREAT blog! Love all the pics and commentary--I can't believe Lance is walking-wow-time just goes too fast--love the blanket sequence-and the Costco story--can't wait to be with all of you soon--love to all-Mom
Lindsay, I want a Kindle too! But beware and don't buy soon. Every critic I've read says wait until it's even better! Emily wants me to tell you she wants a Kindle too - and she wants to name our next child Kindle. Kidding. I am somewhat jealous that you guys have mountains and hills to hike -- we've got flat sidewalks. Emily and I are working harder though to find out-of-town destinations that are bit more "wild." Much Love, Mark
3 comments:
Hi Lindsay,Matt and boys! Just spent some time looking at your GREAT blog! Love all the pics and commentary--I can't believe Lance is walking-wow-time just goes too fast--love the blanket sequence-and the Costco story--can't wait to be with all of you soon--love to all-Mom
Lindsay, I want a Kindle too! But beware and don't buy soon. Every critic I've read says wait until it's even better! Emily wants me to tell you she wants a Kindle too - and she wants to name our next child Kindle. Kidding. I am somewhat jealous that you guys have mountains and hills to hike -- we've got flat sidewalks. Emily and I are working harder though to find out-of-town destinations that are bit more "wild." Much Love, Mark
I'm still here all the time, too, Lindsay! Thanks so much for all the fun updates and photos!
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment