
I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago. It's only 2 minutes from my house and has a nice child care area. Perfect! I signed a year-long contract. So far I have loved every minute at the gym, but L&L hate it. They cry the minute they spot the building. Luke usually stops crying after I drop him off, but Lance cries the whole time. It's so sad! Everyone says they will get used to it. I'm sure they will, eventually. Keep in mind Luke still hasn't made it through nursery on his own. Although, I did promise that if he doesn't cry AT ALL, then I will get him a new cord afterwards. The last 2 times we went, I bought him a new cord anyway, because he stopped crying after I left and also tried to help Lance be happy. Progress, right? Will they ever be excited to go? How many cords will it take?
4 comments:
Wow! What a blog! I love it. I never could've guessed you had trouble with it! Hurray for joining the gym! Way to go. It will get better for the boys. I bribe Louis almost every day lately with an apple juice from the Starbuck's drive through. It might cost me 3 bucks a week, but it's worth it. Too bad Lance doesn't like cords. Sometimes if I let him bring a toy or book from home to the gym it helps. Good luck, and happy working out!
yay! i love that luke's picture includes tools down his pants ;) and that luke had to keep saying he'd get a massive pumpkin while lance had to have a baby one--simon and alli are fixated on the "neener neener neener, i got a bigger one . . ." argument.
keep up the blogging--you guys all came aboard just when i was telling myself i couldn't justify checking on blogs so often. but now, it's the FAM--you gotta look out for the fam!
Congrats Lindsay! I love the picture of Lance looking up at the camera at the pumpkin farm. What a cutie. I am closet blogger myself and love keeping up on everybody's happenings. We had quite a hard time with Allianna and nursery literacy. After about a month of staying with her and playing with her in conjunction with other kids I could sneak out and she'd only cry when I came to pick her up -- kind of like, "Oh you didn't abandon me!" Now though, she loves nursery and her nursery teachers. Keep it up, it'll work out. Love, Mark
Yay for the gym! We don't have any close by that have childcare, but we do have an elliptical machine at home. I wish they made treadmills for two years old because I'd put Miles on it for six hours a day!
Alexis
Post a Comment