Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Addicted


Julianna and Owen came to visit us over Easter. They are big fans of The Office and brought Season 2 with them. I had never seen it before. We watched a few episodes and I thought it was pretty funny. I started watching it on TV here and there, and by the end of the season, I was hooked! It is so funny. I joined Netflix just so I can watch all of the previous seasons. Matt likes it too - we've been watching together after the kids go to bed, and I have been staying up way too late! We just finished season 3 and I am anxiously awaiting the next set of red envelopes in our mail box. Try it--you'll either love it or be totally offended, but you will laugh!

2 comments:

The Snead Family said...

so happy for you- you are "office" fanatics. although, last weeks was pretty lame. we are going to watch last nights today on our computer! cant wait!

The Snead Family said...

so happy for you- you are "office" fanatics. although, last weeks was pretty lame. we are going to watch last nights today on our computer! cant wait!