We happened to drive past a garage sale this morning, and I decided to take a quick look to see if they had any Christmas lights. We are planning a grandiose lights display this year, because Matt says our neighborhood is in desperate need of holiday cheer. Well, take a look at this! I guess the grandiose display will go forward. Luke's eyes were as big as saucers as he saw me load this bucket of electric bliss into the van. The lady at the garage sale told me to make her an offer. I offered her $10. She said, "How about $3?" What a nice lady. I was so stoked about my bargain. Hopefully the neighbors will be equally stoked about our lights display and will stop graffiti-ing my fence!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Going Griswold
We happened to drive past a garage sale this morning, and I decided to take a quick look to see if they had any Christmas lights. We are planning a grandiose lights display this year, because Matt says our neighborhood is in desperate need of holiday cheer. Well, take a look at this! I guess the grandiose display will go forward. Luke's eyes were as big as saucers as he saw me load this bucket of electric bliss into the van. The lady at the garage sale told me to make her an offer. I offered her $10. She said, "How about $3?" What a nice lady. I was so stoked about my bargain. Hopefully the neighbors will be equally stoked about our lights display and will stop graffiti-ing my fence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish I could see your grandiose light display. Do you really get graffiti on your fence?
I just found your blog through Aimee's blog...yea! Jereme and I can't stop laughing over Luke's new dimmer switch! You'll have to post pictures of your light display! I'd be excited about that bargain too!
Glad you liked the muffins:)
On the side of the fence facing your neighbors your lights should be strung up to read: "Merry Christmas you filthy animal!" Peace out, Mark.
Can't wait to see pics of the finished project. Check those lights before you put them on the house for burnt out bulbs. I speak from experience and sadness. :)
Post a Comment