Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lance's Stats


On a happier note, Lance weighs in at 25 pounds, 8 ounces and is 33 1/2" tall. The doctor was very happy that he can say some words now, and I think he actually contributed (with Luke) to blowing out her ear drums, which means he has nice strong lungs. I couldn't ask for anything more!

2 comments:

Pomona Noltes said...

I'm so glad. :) I love his HUGE smile and those two little toofers in the middle of it. He was really cracking up for that shot!

emily said...

I can't help it, every time I see a picture of Lance I have to tell Emily how cute the little guy is. What a cutie! Sorry about the shot episode. We always have to prep Simon and Alli and tell them that if they "endure it well" they get a McDonald's cheeseburger! Love, Mark.