Matt's Thanksgiving vacation begins today. I am SO happy to have him home until December 1! Also, Nana is here until Sunday. Fun times to be had. More later...
Are you freaking kidding me?? Til Dec 1st???? You are the luckiest wife ever. I can't remember the last time John even took Labor Day off! Live it up, Bay Area Noltes. I'm gonna try and not be INSANELY jealous! ;)
i'm with aimee--mark always wonders if he should go in on the wednesday before and the friday after t-day, though he's okay with living it up on the actual day.
hope the fish sauce doesn't put a major damper on things. ;)
2 comments:
Are you freaking kidding me?? Til Dec 1st???? You are the luckiest wife ever. I can't remember the last time John even took Labor Day off! Live it up, Bay Area Noltes. I'm gonna try and not be INSANELY jealous! ;)
luckies!!
i'm with aimee--mark always wonders if he should go in on the wednesday before and the friday after t-day, though he's okay with living it up on the actual day.
hope the fish sauce doesn't put a major damper on things. ;)
you guys deserve this vacation, by the way!
GO ON A DATE!!!!
Post a Comment