Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Don't Try These



Don't try these cookies because you'll get hooked! Hugh Jackman was on Oprah a couple of weeks ago, and he said that these Australian cookies, Tim Tams, were the best cookies ever. A few days later I happened to see them at Target and I had to try them. I've bought 3 packages and they don't last long. The carmel ones are my favorite. Matt, how about this for my birthday cake?

3 comments:

emily said...

um, are those whoppers on top?

and are target and oprah in cahoots??? how did they know to stock them--i just wish they had a bar called tempo from zimbabwe--the DANG best chocolate item ever!

Karen said...

Have you ever heard of the Tim Tam slam? You use the Tim Tam as a straw and drink hot chocolate. The cookie kind of melts but it's good. I learned it from a guy who served his mission in Australia. Not that I've ever seen Tim Tams in the store. I'll have to check out Target :)

Pomona Noltes said...

Hmmm. I'm intrigued....