Monday, December 1, 2008

An Extra Day of Vacation

Matt went back to work today, but I sort of feel like I got an extra day of vacation. I went to the gym this morning, and when I was done exercising I went to peek at L&L. They were playing with the kitchen set and washer and dryer- perfectly happy. So, I took a little extra time for myself. It was so awesome to know that they were happy. I finally had a guilt-free workout. Then, the cherry on top was that their naps were in perfect synchronization for almost 3 hours! So, I plopped down on the couch and watched the new Britney Spears documentary on MTV and then the Real Housewives of the OC. Trash, I know, but nothing else was on-- really. This was a great Monday! XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go linds great way to do it! i mean sometimes you gotta jsut veggggg for a bit!! and the naps were together uh!!!! heaven!
hugs and hope thanksgiving was grreat loookes like it was a blast!