

Matt hid in the den for over 30 minutes this morning, waiting for me to wake up. I didn't know it, but he planned on staying home today since his office is being moved. Well, against all odds, both kids (and me) didn't wake up until 8:10 this morning-- super late for our kids. I was amazed that I slept so late and that Matt was so quiet getting ready and leaving for work. I got up, changed Lance, put a load of laundry in the washer, poured some cereal for Luke, then almost had a heart attack when I saw Matt in the living room! I couldn't believe he was in the house all that time without me knowing it. I don't have very good
Spidey sense. Anyway, we did some errands this morning and then went out to lunch at
Applebee's (thanks for the gift card, Dan and Julie!) A nice birthday for me!
3 comments:
fun fun fun! a surprise day off may be the best birthday present ever!
what did your cake end up being? your timtam post sent me on a search for my favorite zimbabwean chocolate . . . ahhhh.
Happy Birthday Lindsay! You just reminded me that it's my brother and sister's birthday today too! I'd better give them a call.
Happy birthday Lindsay!
Post a Comment