Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Paaaarty Animals!








Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

emily said...

sooo fun! you're a fun mom.

we tried to take our kids out for their baskin robbins from grandma nolte, but they fell asleep on the way, so we just turned around and put them to bed at 8.

mark and i did have apple-mango martinelli's and guacamole though--major party animals, we two.

Pomona Noltes said...

Cute pics! Did you guys actually do the midnight thing with these boys, or did you do a fake New Year (like we did for Char and Louis at 9:00) ?

emily said...

Truth be told -- Emily and I didn't bang a single pan. We didn't scream or honk a single horn. Reason: I am so touchy and particular about neighbor's loud music and noise control problems that I didn't want to give anyone any ideas. I did personally down an entire Martinelli's ... almost. Mark.