c.comHi to all you Bay Area Noltes!! Finally catching up on all the blogs--been way too busy lately--love the pics of Lancer in his pjs!!! What a cutie! And Luke--amazing--says the darndest things and smart as a whip to boot! Sure was fun talking with him on the phone the other night! I think Lance and Mary Tessa will be great pals when they see each other next--both are very amiable and not afraid to try anything! Can't believe I have seen all of my kids in the last couple of months--and looking forward to going to SD to help with Nolen and see Brad's fam! Juli's baby shower is Sat--should be fun-wish I could be there--Love to all Mom/Nanna!
1 comment:
c.comHi to all you Bay Area Noltes!! Finally catching up on all the blogs--been way too busy lately--love the pics of Lancer in his pjs!!! What a cutie! And Luke--amazing--says the darndest things and smart as a whip to boot! Sure was fun talking with him on the phone the other night! I think Lance and Mary Tessa will be great pals when they see each other next--both are very amiable and not afraid to try anything! Can't believe I have seen all of my kids in the last couple of months--and looking forward to going to SD to help with Nolen and see Brad's fam! Juli's baby shower is Sat--should be fun-wish I could be there--Love to all Mom/Nanna!
Post a Comment