We had a nice visit with my mom, step dad, and grandma. We took the kids to an indoor play place called Jungle Tots, and they had a ball. I wish I took pictures of Lance going down the slide and jumping on the little trampoline. He's a natural! We also went to St. Helena to shop and have lunch, although we only made it into about 2 stores due to various bathroom crises with the kiddos. My wicked cold didn't help any, either. I'm glad my grandma got to come up and see our house. She doesn't have a computer, and she's always asking what the boys' rooms look like, etc. My other grandma was going to come too, but couldn't make it at the last minute. Someday, I hope! Thanks for coming!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Last Week
We had a nice visit with my mom, step dad, and grandma. We took the kids to an indoor play place called Jungle Tots, and they had a ball. I wish I took pictures of Lance going down the slide and jumping on the little trampoline. He's a natural! We also went to St. Helena to shop and have lunch, although we only made it into about 2 stores due to various bathroom crises with the kiddos. My wicked cold didn't help any, either. I'm glad my grandma got to come up and see our house. She doesn't have a computer, and she's always asking what the boys' rooms look like, etc. My other grandma was going to come too, but couldn't make it at the last minute. Someday, I hope! Thanks for coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment