Disneyland was a blast! I posted about a thousand pictures, but I couldn't help myself. As I've mentioned before, we've tried Disneyland a few times without luck. I'm so happy that the kids had fun this time. Their little smiles were the best. As we were walking down Main Street towards the exit on the last day, Luke started to wave to everyone from his stroller. He kept repeating,
"Bye! We had fun!"
It made me want to cry!
2 comments:
ooooooh. i love what luke said! soo sweet. thanks for all the photos--it's never overload when it's family having fun. i love the one where luke's looking under the stove (or something) at the cords.
i also like the one that you're in, smiling. :)
Hi everyone!!! This is 'nanna'at juls home-LOVED the photos-we had so much fun looking at all of them--such BIG smiles--happy times--loved the jumping on the bed shot! how was the drive home? so great to see all of you--give the boys a hug from me-love Nanna,Mom
Post a Comment