Sunday, March 15, 2009

Poway Cousins






We had lots of fun visiting family. We got to go to the San Diego Zoo with my dad, see Trent play baseball, and I got to take Crinny on a special shopping trip. She taught me all about Webkins. They are serious business. Luckily, the timing of our visit worked out so that Matt and I got to see baby Nolen in the hospital the day after he was born. He could not be any cuter!

2 comments:

emily said...

Whew! This comment is for the whole bunch of posts! That looks like so much fun! Kudos to you guys for making great memories! Love Mark.

Karen said...

What a great trip! It made me want to go to Disney Land. I missed reading your blog while you were gone so now I feel caught up. I'm glad you had a good time.