yay! i think we have the same swing set. i just bought tessa a baby swing for her birthday this week, so they're *exactly* the same.
That's what Matt said! Have you had anyone get knocked in the head by the teeter-totter? Lance has no concept of staying out of the way while Luke's teetering, and I'm totally afraid he's gonna get hit in the head.
Duh... I also meant to tell you and Mary Tessa HAPPY birthday!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yay! i think we have the same swing set. i just bought tessa a baby swing for her birthday this week, so they're *exactly* the same.
That's what Matt said! Have you had anyone get knocked in the head by the teeter-totter? Lance has no concept of staying out of the way while Luke's teetering, and I'm totally afraid he's gonna get hit in the head.
Duh... I also meant to tell you and Mary Tessa HAPPY birthday!
Post a Comment