i wish he could come over here and explain it to me! we could really use him during hurricane season. do you understand it all now yourself after going over and over the pages with luke?
Hi guys- love your blog--FINALLY catching up on blogs tonite--seems like I've been out of touch way too long--love the 'shoeless' outing!! Now they have water shoes for the summer though-sure hope you all had fun tonite with Papa--I am jealous but sooo glad he can be there even if only for a night--Luke and Lance give me a call when you feel like talking OK?--A big squdge to all of you-love Mom/Nanna
3 comments:
i wish he could come over here and explain it to me! we could really use him during hurricane season. do you understand it all now yourself after going over and over the pages with luke?
Hi guys- love your blog--FINALLY catching up on blogs tonite--seems like I've been out of touch way too long--love the 'shoeless' outing!! Now they have water shoes for the summer though-sure hope you all had fun tonite with Papa--I am jealous but sooo glad he can be there even if only for a night--Luke and Lance give me a call when you feel like talking OK?--A big squdge to all of you-love Mom/Nanna
Luke is the coolest kid ever. That's all I gotta say. Way to foster his passion:)
Post a Comment