Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Laugh


My friend emailed this to me awhile back and I thought it was hilarious. At this exact moment, my van looks like the finished product in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0

(Sorry, I can't figure out the proper way to get the link on here. You'll have to copy and paste. What am I doing wrong?)

4 comments:

Nash said...

WHAT? you have a BLOG! YAY!!!!!
how long have you had it? i have to go look.
i have a HS friend named lindsay so i had to click on your name. SO glad it's you.
Time does fly, but I am nostalgic and seriously love seeing old friends and keeping in touch.
our 10th anniversary is next week. i could CRY!
i wish i had something cool for us to do, but oh well.

so glad i can keep up with you here. we might be in SD around the 4th.

Pomona Noltes said...

Very funny. The kicking of the seat is what made me go, "Yeah, these guys know what they're talking about."

The Reegs said...

Hi Boys-
I wanted to thank you for your great Mother's Day card you sent me! I put it in the "Place of Honor" on my refrigerator. I wanted to make sure I get to see it alot and thats where I spend alot of my time baking cookies for your Grandpa.
Love You Both!!!
Grandma Sue

Karen said...

Very funny. Right now my car has duct tape holding up the back window (and not very efficently I might add). I made Peter watch the video just for that part because the duct tape was his doing.