Thursday, May 21, 2009

While we were watching the news...

While we were in the living room watching TV tonight, it got too quiet in Lance's room. Matt went to check things out, and here is what he found:


Luke was "teaching" Lance about the things on the changing table. I hope he was also planning on teaching him how not to fall off. Oh-- and how to get down, too. That would be nice. I gave a lecture about how this was not safe, to which Luke said that he could just tie the safety belt around Lance's legs. Perfect.

2 comments:

emily said...

too bad lance wasn't still using the strainer. that kid could really use a permanent helmet-on rule. :) but then i couldn't see his hair, which i love. i also love that luke seems to be becoming a king of trying to manipulate with his own powerful logic--reminds me of simon--aaaah, these nolte boys! ;)

Pomona Noltes said...

I second the comment about Lance's cool surfer hair. Reminiscent of a young Matt Nolte, I'd say. You'd know better though! That is hilarious about the safety strap! That kid's always thinking!