Happy Father's Day to my dad, Matt, and all the other dads I know. To my dad, thanks for teaching me (among other things) to swim, ride a bike, hit a ball, drive a stick shift, and balance a checkbook. I am also grateful for every splinter you removed and loose tooth you pulled. Matt, I'm so glad you have enough energy to carry two kids up a mountain and then come home and build Tinker Toy windmills. I get tired just typing that. Have a great day, Dads!
1 comment:
Linz - You are so very welcome. As your Dad, it is so heart warming to see that all the years of trying to being a "Dad" and not always knowing if what I was doing was right or wrong pay off. It's every parents fundamental duty to do every thing in their power to equip their childred to be better and stronger then they are. My parential skills were far from perfect. I know I have not done everything right, but in your case I did. Your Dad
Post a Comment