Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 1- Preschool


Luke had his first day of preschool yesterday. It was tough but we all survived. He wasn't in the mood for pictures, but I did manage to get this one on the way in:

We celebrated afterwards with 2 new sprinklers and lunch at In 'N Out.

Luke said two funny things later in the day. We were planting flowers outside and Luke said that the flowers were very "smelliful." I think that word should be added to the dictionary, for sure. Later on, he came to tell me something about his teachers, whose names are Fannie and CeCe. He said, "Fannie rhymes with fan and CeCe rhymes with A/C." What a stroke of luck that both names can be associated with cords! We'll see what Day 2 brings...

4 comments:

Pomona Noltes said...

Lukie! Wow...big boy! I love his comments too. AND, he looks so handsome!

Gammy said...

Wow Lukie, preschool is so much fun. I wish I could go there with you. You are so big now! I bet Lance wishes he could go to school too.

Love, Gammy

Nash said...

just caught up on your blog. i love the story about the changing table. it sounds like you have your hands full.
i finally got your blog on my sidebar so i can check on you from time to time.
so why is preschool just starting in the summer?
your boys are so cute. hope we can see you this summer.

emily said...

It was sprinklers, right? Not sprinkles ... on top of ice cream or something like that. I love that kid! Luke makes me look at every cord and sprinkler differently ... with love and awe! Luke and Lance are quite the cute and handsome pair. Mark.