Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The BEST gift EVER








Lance got a birthday package today from Grandpa and Grandma Sue. He just couldn't believe his luck when I opened the plain brown box and pulled out this beautiful Caterpillar tractor! To say that he loves it would be an understatement. Nap time had to be delayed for an hour and a half while he got to know the ins and outs of this fine piece of machinery. He was so happy that he didn't even care when Luke nearly took out his eyeball with a party blower.

2 comments:

Pomona Noltes said...

That is great! He looks so darn happy! Getting cuter and cuter by the minute, by the way!

The Reegs said...

Lance,

Grama Sue and I hope you had a good and are glad you liked your present.

Did you read the instructions yet?
I shows you how you can move furniture with it!

Grandpa Reeg