Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wiring Projects 1-2-3




Luke's friend, Emma, gave him a DVD for his birthday called Wiring Projects 1-2-3. She gave it to him yesterday afternoon and we have already watched the ceiling fan installation project 17 times--no exaggeration. He also enjoys the "replacing a receptacle" project. He is taking the information to heart and rewired his kitchen set, "like they said to do..." which means bending the wire into a loop shape and then hooking it around the screw. I have a strong feeling that we will be watching this DVD the entire 700 mile trip to Utah next month.

3 comments:

Pomona Noltes said...

Emma sounds like a perfect candidate for marriage if you ask me.

Anna Min said...

Ha ha ha!
I love your posts:)
And I agree with Aimee...

emily said...

I love it! Can't get enough of it. Luke needs his OWN fix-it television show -- then even I would watch TV! Love, Mark