
I haven't been cooking much lately. My grandma is always so concerned about "Matt's supper." If we are talking on the phone in the afternoon, she wants to make sure that our conversation is not at the expense of his supper. Today he shall have a delicious supper.
*non-related thought...every time we go to the gym, Luke asks me, "Which one are you going to ride today, mom?" Today I rode the treadmill. Cookie dough justified.
2 comments:
I'm going to have to try that recipe. I love crockin.
Your Chicken, Broccoli and Asiago Cheese Recipe has become a regular around here...had it's leftovers today for lunch in fact!
Mmmm.
Hey Lindsay! Bethany here (friend of the Emily and Couponer Extraordinaire. :)
Yogurt-most doesn't expire until mid September, so I've got a while to use it, but I pack it in the husband's lunches, as well as the son's. And the littlest fella eats at least one a day, but more usually 2 or 3 for breakfast. I gave some away to friends. And I eat a little myself. Smoothies, anyone...? Anyway, I don't know. You're right, it's a lot of yogurt, but when it's free, the price is right, you know what I mean? :)
Lovely to "meet" you-you're welcome over at our blog anytime. :)
PS-were you really interested or did I just answer a generally rhetorical question...? Dang. You're probably like, "Um, I didn't REALLY care what you do with your stockpile of yogurt!"
Post a Comment