Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pretty Cool

I was at Target yesterday and I saw that some of the vintage Fisher Price toys are making a comeback...
They had several that I remember from my childhood. However, no Woodsies (Matt's favorite). Not to worry, though! His are safe and sound in his mom's basement!

2 comments:

Nash said...

i have seen those recently as well. love the vintage look of them.
took my little go to see UP yesterday (we were bored). i never know where to look for matt's name.
when are you going to poway next?

Lindsay said...

hey Shanda!
We will be in Poway during Christmas for about a week, and maybe Thanksgiving too-- haven't decided yet. Let me know if you guys will be around. I'd love to have a reunion!
Matt didn't work on UP, so his name is not in the credits...but he did work a little bit on the short in front of it and his name is somewhere at the end. He always jokes that you have to really pay attention, because his name is small and flies by really fast!