Lindsay I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way. If you do, I apologize ahead of time. I read you post on Jace's blog. His dad works for my husband. You mention that you saw his picture on facebook. I was wondering if you could give me that link. My email address is itsdayxday@gmail.com Again I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to bother Matt and Amy @ this time
4 comments:
that's a great picture of lance! we all love it!
that pipe shower is cracking me up.
great pictures. wish my kids would get inventive when they are bored.
What fun/ny pictures...
Kate apparently sticks things in her ears when she's bored:)...
I love your posts!
Lindsay I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way. If you do, I apologize ahead of time. I read you post on Jace's blog. His dad works for my husband. You mention that you saw his picture on facebook. I was wondering if you could give me that link. My email address is itsdayxday@gmail.com Again I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to bother Matt and Amy @ this time
Post a Comment