Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween- Round 1

The church Harvest Festival was last night. It was our first time "trunk"-or-treating, which was really fun. Best of all, Luke actually donned a costume this year! Worst of all, Lance's dinner consisted of 2 potato chips, a cookie, and a Tootsie Roll. Happy Halloween!



6 comments:

Nash said...

that plumbing tutorial is beyond funny. i love it. you have the most creative kids.
trunk or treating is nice. wish i could do that and call halloween good.

Lindsay said...

Shanda! Hey! I need the password to get into your blog so I can keep up with you guys!

emily said...

Thank you for supporting the global effort to raise awareness of the plight of the frog via Halloween costumes -- awesome! Love, Mark.

emily said...

Lindsay, I think it is inappropriate for me to announce this here, but I need to let you know anyway. On Saturday night, Oct. 24th, 2009, I beat Emily in a round of Last Word. It was grueling; I had to surmount a 4-5 space deficit late in the game, fend off distraction from a bowl of popcorn, and maintain a sense of humility. Emily says, "Blah, Blah, Blah." Happy Halloween Dudes! Mark.

Unknown said...

cute cute boys! can't believe you've had your ward party already! man! mark, way to beat your wife. i always knew you could!! i can too...just haven't yet. :( or lindsay for that matter!

Nash said...

sorry i had tried to go private for a time cause i didn't think anyone was reading it.
have Matt call him (hope he still has his # if not text me for it). he is traveling around this week and can get lonely. his dad is good. lost some sight in his right eye but we hope it will improve.
we are all heading to hawaii for thanksgiving and prescott the day after christmas.
maybe we will be in poway for new years, will you be around.