We got a NEW camera just before Christmas and I am happy to say that today I finally figured out how to upload it to my OLD computer! There are 244 pictures on it, and the resolution was set so high that it is taking
forever, but I am halfway there. The new camera has this awesome smile detection setting where it automatically snaps a picture when it detects a smile. I'll never miss out on a smile again (hopefully). Here's Luke putting it to the test:


Yep, it works!
On December 23rd we left to spend Christmas in San Diego. Luke woke up at 4:11 in the morning, pumped and ready to go. Most of the drive was OK, and we kept ourselves busy and happy with things like this:

Not too shabby for a great grandpa, huh? He still shovels his own (and other people's) snow, too!
...and to meet my dad's newest addition, Kyle

also know as the Mellow Fellow
Christmas blogging to follow...
Happy New Year, everyone!
2 comments:
those are amazing smiles, lindsay. i cannot believe that such a feature exists on a camera. amazing!
A smile detector?! Really? Happy New Year! Mark.
Post a Comment