My dad got Luke a science kit for Christmas. It contains a bunch of little parts to conduct experiments on energy, or... experiments that prove that I am not as smart as my 4 year old.
Proof:
The solar car experiment
"Luke, I'll put it together because I can read the instructions. I am good at diagrams. You need my help. You are only 4. I went to college. I have a degree in science. Hmm.... it's not working. Why won't the wheels turn? I followed the instructions exactly. They must be wrong. This thing is a piece of junk! Let's just wait for Daddy to get home and he can try to figure it out."
"Mom, you need to move the engine over so the gears will work."
"No I don't. I did it just like the manual said. You're wrong. Don't touch it or you'll break it, and I'm not going to put it back together! I'm going to go watch Oprah now!"
A minute later I hear, "Look!"
Luke's outside racing the car with it's re-positioned engine.
1 comment:
ah that's great- he makes the CUTEST faces!what a lil smartie!
Post a Comment