From underneath the bucket came the words, "I'm a motorcycle guy!!!"
Speaking of "guys," in Lance's world certain jobs are for guys only. These jobs are anything and everything to do with vehicles, airplanes, space shuttles (and space in general), tractors, lawn mowers, and anything else with wheels or propellers. Don't even joke about the trash truck lady or the lady astronaut. He will swiftly put you in your place. I don't know where he gets this attitude. Matt regularly does laundry and I mow the lawn here and there. I even mowed this morning, although Lance reminded me (about 40 times) that it is daddy's lawnmower. He never tells Matt that it's mommy's laundry basket-- what gives?
3 comments:
We think your backyard looks awesome!!! Even though it's housing sexists. ;)
Allianna often calls me "Sir" and calls Mark "Sister Hanis", so we've got problems around here too.
PS/ Tell Lance that Uncle Mark thinks only men should go into space as well. Just joking . . .
Last thing, I milk the "being a gentlemen" thing for all it's worth, to get Simon to open doors for me everywhere and let his sisters go first. Kind of using the weakling female thing to my advantage.
hey! you have a WATER TABLE! i have been looking at those alot cuz i wantto get one for nolen! is it worth it?? do your boys like it?? lance is so funny- happy mothers day!
Emily, you are too funny! Who/what is Sister Hanis?
Julianna, YES-- the water table has been a favorite around here. We got it when Luke turned 1, and it has been heavily used/loved every summer since. I'd say it makes my top 10 list of best toys.
Post a Comment