After a very long and rainy winter, the PVCs are back! Today the big orange bucket-o- elbow joints reentered our lives. Luke took inventory, hosed everything off, and got started on his "water park." He's been designing it in thought for a couple of months and was super excited to put his ideas to the test. He worked on it all day, twisting and tweaking things, and it turned out awesome. Oh happy day!
oh how cool is that?? i LOVED the pics of them eating their icecream cones. and tell luke i really think he is genius for coming up with his water park!
That looks like a really successful project, contractor Luke. I wish I could be there to see if it's as strong and functional as it appears to be. I will hire you someday to install my sprinkler system in the back yard so I don't have to water by hand anymore. What will you charge me?
2 comments:
oh how cool is that?? i LOVED the pics of them eating their icecream cones. and tell luke i really think he is genius for coming up with his water park!
That looks like a really successful project, contractor Luke. I wish I could be there to see if it's as strong and functional as it appears to be. I will hire you someday to install my sprinkler system in the back yard so I don't have to water by hand anymore. What will you charge me?
Post a Comment