So, I happened upon a garage sale and found this sweet Jeep. Since my kids barely have any toys, I felt I owed it to them to buy it. It's been fun so far... but probably not as much fun as the cardboard box that Luke turned into a sink. You know, 'cause all that off-roading makes for some dirty hands!
I was watching HGTV at the gym and some designer spent $2000 on a bathroom sink and it's no where near as impressive as Luke's. I want one.
Now that you have that Jeep you'll be the most popular house in a 6 block radius. Actually, if I let my kids see it, they'd probably start walking there from Texas.
Someday we need to live close together so you can show me the way of the garage sale. Mark's no help there. Plus it'd be fun to look forward to a 7am Saturday getaway with you.
Super plumbing Job. I could use some help next time we remodel the bathrooms. As for the Jeep.. looks to be in great shape. Wait till Luke gets and an idea to put real working headlights and tail lights in. Next thing you know they both will be building a trailer and doing electrical and plumbing l work around the neighborhood.
3 comments:
Luke's sink is awesome.
I was watching HGTV at the gym and some designer spent $2000 on a bathroom sink and it's no where near as impressive as Luke's. I want one.
Now that you have that Jeep you'll be the most popular house in a 6 block radius. Actually, if I let my kids see it, they'd probably start walking there from Texas.
Someday we need to live close together so you can show me the way of the garage sale. Mark's no help there. Plus it'd be fun to look forward to a 7am Saturday getaway with you.
Right on Emily! I need a garage sale partner!
Super plumbing Job. I could use some help next time we remodel the bathrooms. As for the Jeep.. looks to be in great shape. Wait till Luke gets and an idea to put real working headlights and tail lights in. Next thing you know they both will be building a trailer and doing electrical and plumbing l work around the neighborhood.
Post a Comment