

Lance had his first day of Li'l Folks today! He was so excited all morning and kept asking if it was time to go yet-- no alligator wrestling him into to car like some other kid I know! Luke and I stayed with him for about 20 minutes, then left. He cried when he saw us leaving, but only for a couple of minutes. From what I heard, he did really well and had a lot of fun. We brought some cookies and apple slices to celebrate his birthday, but his teachers told me he refused to wear the birthday crown or stand up when they sang to him. He said, "My birthday was on Sunday, August first, so I don't need to wear this today." Funny guy, considering he wore his birthday crown all day yesterday and forced me to say it was his birthday all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment