Monday, October 18, 2010

New House






















6 comments:

emily said...

oh lindsay, it's awesome!!

thanks for posting all of these, but it just leaves me hungry for more. I love all the open space and the back yard. Fun armchairs! Can we see a pic of the front?

I'm wondering now if it takes 4 or 5 days to drive there . . . . bah.

Pomona Noltes said...

OK, Oficially blown AWAY! That's one amazing set up you've got there!!! WOW! Look at the view! And the pillars, and the beautiful floors, and the vaulted ceilings, and amazing kitchen...HOLY MOLY! So happy for you guys. I too love the arm chairs.

stacey said...

I love seeing your new house. Where is it? Did you buy or are you renting? How many rooms are there?

The Snead Family said...

LOVE it! how we would love to come visit! i love that you guys have a great yard and so much room for your boys to run around and play all day! soo happy for you all:)

Unknown said...

congrats on the new place.

emily said...

Wow! I've finally seen your new home! It looks wonderful. The backyard looks so great ... for tag, reading, star-gazing too? Amazing. Just amazing. Hope we can visit sometime. It has been way too painfully long! The house looks great! Mark.