Friday, December 24, 2010

Luke's Kindergarten Christmas




Luke started a new school on November 8th. He had a rough start, but overall is doing really well. I have been able to volunteer in his new classroom once a week, which he loves. There are 22 boys and 7 girls in the class, and his teacher always seems to put me in charge of the paint station-- WHOA! What a job! Working the paint station is super high pressure-- getting all those kids out of there with unstained clothes is what I aim for! I stay for about an hour and a half each time and leave totally exhausted!

The Christmas program was a blast and soooo cute. I was impressed by how many songs they learned. Luke has taken a liking to Christmas music this year, but mixes up the lyrics quite a bit: "Two turtle ducks and a partridge in a pawnee..."


No comments: