-L&L learned to wash a car
-Legos, Legos, and more Legos
-Luke's training wheels were removed
-Our pomegranates are ripe and taste best when laying on the kitchen counter
-Luke's training wheels got put back on (learning to ride is hard/teaching someone to ride is hard, too!)
-Luke lost a tooth









1 comment:
I'm loving these pictures that let me see your yard and kitchen.
Tooth-loosing is much easier than bike-riding around here. Alli just lost her 7th tooth and we've been trying to teach them to ride regular bikes all summer--so sweaty and back-wrenching and hard. I got a tip from a friend to remove the pedals so they can learn to balance like on those nifty european toddler bikes and then within a few weeks they're back on and riding like maniacs. I wasn't buff enough to get our pedals off though--good luck!
Also, while the boys are gone, are we going to shop online together or eat the same take-out or do the same movie on netflix?
love,
em
Post a Comment