Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Part 4: Building Stuff

Building lots and lots of stuff. Our fingers hurt.





























2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi dudes! Looks like fun -- wish we could have been there with you. Simon received a lot of legos too, and I am counting my blessings that he is perfectly capable of putting them together himself. In fact, I don't think I could even do half the things he does with legos. We don't have a chimney to check but I am pretty sure that Santa entered our home from one of the hundreds of cracks in our walls without any problem! Love, mark

Emily said...

Hi dudes! Looks like fun -- wish we could have been there with you. Simon received a lot of legos too, and I am counting my blessings that he is perfectly capable of putting them together himself. In fact, I don't think I could even do half the things he does with legos. We don't have a chimney to check but I am pretty sure that Santa entered our home from one of the hundreds of cracks in our walls without any problem! Love, mark