Friday, October 24, 2008

Lunch Date


L&L and I had a lunch date at Costco today. Luke had fun scoping out the vacuums and tools, Lance loved his pumpkin pie sample, and I was happy looking at all of the Christmas decorations and magazines. Luke also arranged the shopping cart into a house, complete with a bed made from toilet paper and a light made from a block of cheese and the seat belt strap. After shopping we got hot dogs and talked about all of the hoses, pipes, and cords on the ceiling. Luke wishes our ceiling were more like Costco's.

2 comments:

emily said...

costco samples are amazing, as are the berry smoothies--haven't had either since we moved away from nanna!

luke sounds like a fun date ;)

Pomona Noltes said...

Luke is so creative and fun. You are such a good mom to let him arrange the things in the shopping cart. I would've been like, "Quit touching the cheese!"