Sunday, January 25, 2009
The Most High
Today at church it was Luke's turn to recite the scripture of the month, Psalm 82. He asked me to stay with him today "for the whole time," so I was there when it was time and went up to the microphone with him. I planned on feeding him the words, but he totally surprised me. I started by saying, "We are all children," and instead of repeating me, he said, "of the most high." Wow! How he learned this scripture I have no idea. I didn't think he paid attention at all in Primary-- he's usually under the chair or something. Everyone made a big deal out of it and he was really proud. He also loved using the microphone, of course. Such a big boy. Meanwhile, Lance is feeling right at home in nursery. Next Sunday is his first "official" day in there. Perhaps we will actually be able to drop him off and leave? Wow, this could be a whole new world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Luke! That kid is a sponge...many more surprises are yet to come for you with that smartie pants! I will make sure and pray for Lance this week that the nursery transition will be a smooth one. I don't think I ever had a flawless one. Each kid reverted at some time or another. Tell Luke his Aunt Aimee is proud of him!
It WILL be a whole new world! -Mark
Post a Comment