Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution

I am going to try to be in more pictures. I am almost always the one taking the pictures, and when I do actually end up in one, I almost always delete it. I tried to find a picture of myself for Facebook, and it was super hard! Slim pickings. I will try harder so that L&L will know that I was actually there on all those holidays and vacations.

2 comments:

emily said...

can't wait to see you!

Nanna and Papa said...

Lindsay,

With all the action going on in the home over the last couple of weeks, I haven't sat down to thank you for putting up all the great photos of L and L over the Holidays. Can't tell you how much I look forward to reading your blog. Makes the distance feel that much closer. Fun to say hello over the phone last night to you, Matt and Luke. Give L & L hugs and kisses from us. Papa