Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Cast

The cast is not slowing Lance down a bit, and should only have to be on for 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Anna Min said...

What happened? Poor kid...well, he doesn't seem too upset about it:)

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsay! Finally catching up on your blog--Lance is amazing-nothing slows him down! Is he still ok with the cast? Bet he will be glad to get it OFF! Sorry to hear you have allergies--ugh--been fun to talk for a minute with Luke the last few times I've called-he sounds so grown up! Juli is DRIVING here with Nolen this coming Friday--she says he does well in the car--I have my doubts-I have a feeling I may have to go rescue her around Las Vegas but we'll hope for the best! Owen is flying in on the 15th with Grandma Nolte who is coming to have a heart procedure done in Salt Lake--so we have some company coming--give the boys a hug from me! Love,Mom