
Today was great. I finally purged my video camera that I bought a year ago. I've been banging my head against the wall for six months trying to get it to work with our computer. Luckily I found out about the Share Station, which is a DVD burner that connects right to the camera-- no computer needed. So, I burned all of 2008 onto two DVDs. Super fast, super easy. No head banging or curse words. L&L and I watched for about an hour and I loved all of the videos. I almost cried watching Lance take his first steps. There's no stopping me now!
1 comment:
i need that thing. i have found i don't use my video camera as much since i have my point and shoot in my purse. and now that i got a nice nikon, i don't use my p&s as much now. so i am just not taking any video of vance at this hilarious age. he says such funny things. i love watching home videos.
Post a Comment